Thursday, September 1, 2011

09/01/2011-Provo MTC

Lannnny!
Jage here, checking in from the in MTC.
Hilarious story! Loved it! Lisa Jensen saw you? you hit a black chick! haha what did dad say?? im laughing out loud in this computer lab right now.

Everything is going well here! teaching, studying and speaking spanish is what my day consists of errryday. I love it but its hard. By 6 or 7 and after spending 6 or 7 hours in the classroom it gets tough to focus. good thing Im in a sweet district and they are all tight. we got hooked up with dope sister missionaries. They are chill and laugh with us. some sister missionaries just act snootie and holier than thou but ours are smooth. lucky me..oh wait...one of the hermanas can crush a can between her shoulder blades. so..thats kind of cool. she told us the first day and then she showed yesterday and I had to try so hard to keep from laughing. she played waterpolo in high school and softball. im kind of scared of her now.

My comp is money. he's a goof ball. he was a manager at a mcdonalds in atlanta georgia, hick capital of the USA so he has million of hilarious stories about when he worked there. I have been laughing so much with him and i love it. its keeping me sane!

I really do love the mtc. I have a story for you though! im only typing this out once so forward this email to mom and dad and whoever you want cuz this story doesn't get any better.

so tuesday night is the devotional every week and there usually is a general authority that comes and speaks to us. usually a 70 but sometimes a member of teh 12. Anywho, we were at dinner just before the devotional and I went to the bathroom. But, the bathroom we are allowed to use was closed so i went to the other bathroom just around the corner. I went in and as i was taking care of business, I heard the door open. I felt the spirit enter the bathroom, no joke. I peeked over the stall and saw a nicely combed Head. I new it was someone of significance so i finished up and left the stall and went to wash my hands. the man was standing at the urinal and I so i couldnt see his face but as i was washing my hands, my eyes were glued to mirror waiting for him to turn around. I watched him zip up his pants and turn around and it was ELDER HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was freaking out! I said, "hi!!" almost laughing but with a huge smile. In a very composed way he said hi back. the only thing i could think to say was, " i assume you're here for the devotional for tonite?" he said, "yes. Is that why you're here too?" I laughed and said yes. He was still washing his hands, otherwise I would have shook his hand, looking back. I totally should have waited for him to finish.. But i just said, it was great to see and im looking forward to hearing you speak. he said, good to see you too elder. We´ll see you in there. Myheart was racing and I was freaking out. course, nobody knew he was coming so when i went back and told my district, they all started freaking out. some missionaries didnt believe me. It was so cool though! I literally felt the spirit, right as he walked in. Had that other bathroom been open, i wouldn´t have seen him. Very cool.

Any way, thats basically it. Te amo julianna! Gracias por el mensajero de electronico.

No comments:

Post a Comment